|Ruby on Rails|
|Job Location||Annapolis, MD, USA|
|Job Length||Less than One Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Expert Ruby on Rails coder with web APIs
- Provide Ruby on Rails expertise to perform the following
- Using Ruby on Rails to produce, troubleshoot and maintain web
APIs associated with the CaaS project as directed by ATT
- Working with ATT to identify needs and opportunities within
CaaS for Ruby on Rail coding
- Collaborating with ATT web API developers
- Providing assistance and guidance in using Ruby on Rails in the
- Ruby on Rails coder with experience with using RESTful Web
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 29, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for the development of Ruby on Rails applications.
Able to produce, troubleshoot and maintain web APIs associated with the CaaS project as directed by ATT
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.