|Job Location||Columbus, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- At least four or more years experience in systems analysis and
application program development
- Minimum of three years of Siebel 7 experience and at least one
year experience working with Siebel 7.7.
- Minimum of three years experience with writing and debugging
- Minimum of three years experience with Siebel configuration
(Siebel tools, Siebel workflow, Siebel business services, &
- Minimum of two years experience in developing Siebel EAI Web
- At least two years experience with writing and debugging
- Working knowledge of Unix systems.
- Good judgment and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in related discipline|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 8, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Participate in the evaluation of Siebel application
systems/programming requirements and processes (e.g., new development,
enhancements or maintenance), in the preparation of application system
specifications, and in the development, testing, and implementation of
efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- The role requires an extensive knowledge and experience of the
Siebel Configuration, Siebel WorkFlow, Siebel Business Services
(eScript), and Siebel EAI Web Service Integration.
- Developer must have at least 3 years of experience working with
Siebel 7 and above and at least one year working with Siebel 7.7.
- Developer must also have at least 2 years of EAI experience with
Siebel and have a good working knowledge of Siebel web services.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.