|UAT Test Lead|
|Job Location||Columbus, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Develop detailed test plans from high level test strategies,
business requirements and functional designs.
- Manage Planning and Execution testing deliverables -
Requirements tractability to tests, tests being scheduled and
- Manage defect reporting, conduct analysis on defects, and drive
the workflow of defect resolution.
- Develop and manage test execution schedules that encompass
multiple applications of varying topologies - mainframe, client
server, web services and middleware systems.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 3, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Responsible for the management of technical project(s) or program
teams from initiation through implementation, includes: planning,
analysis, design development and implementation.
- Provides overall direction for establishing project requirements,
priorities and deadlines.
- Integrates project plans into Program Plans. Establishes roles and
responsibilities within the core program team.
- Allocates and coordinates resources (staff, equipment, vendors and
consultants) across one or more projects.
- Manages budget for assigned project(s), develops and monitors
project/program plan(s), and adjusts resources and priorities
- Aligns business unit, technical development and support
- Establishes program communication plan across the businesses,
regions, support and technology groups.
- Prepares and presents progress reports for senior management.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.