|Business Analyst with Data Warehousing|
|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 16, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Perform business systems and data analysis tasks as a senior team member within a data warehousing and business intelligence solutions delivery team.
- Work with worldwide internal business partners to identify and document the gap between existing reporting systems.
- Able to understand and document exiting Informatica mappings and Business object universes will be a plus.
- The ability to do techincal documentation/tech writing skills.
- Experience with Call Center business processes and functions. Oracle HRMS experience OR Telephony/Telecommunications expertise.
- Develop and maintain various project work products such as data flow diagrams, business process models, conceptual data models, reporting requirements documents, report prototypes, quality assurance plans, data validation test cases, data transformation and derivation rules, and source-to-target mapping documents for data load and transformation applications.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and solutions design work sessions. Perform data profiling, data validation and quality assurance tasks, using SQL and ad hoc reporting tools.
- Track and communicate possible data validation issues and play a lead role in bringing these issues to closure. Act as 'translator' between business representatives and solutions delivery team members, in order to drive out detailed and actionable development requirements from fairly general statements of business information needs.
- Contribute to project plans and project status documents. Manage and track project issues and coordinate issue resolution. Maintain project document repositories and ensure that project documents are well-organized and accessible, following established project lifecycle standards.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.