|SAP IP Lead|
|Job Location||Los Angeles, CA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
* Strong technical expertise in SAP Integrated Planning (IP)
* Strong functional expertise in planning process
* Good understanding of the business value and need to report
actuals compared with goals
* Good understanding of SAP BW InfoProviders for IP
* Experience of designing SAP BW InfoProviders
* Very good communication skills
* Experience of SAP CRM and functional understanding of SAP CRM
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience of utilities industry
- Experience of reporting in BusinessObjects (WebI) and Universe
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||February 9, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Ability to lead a small team of 5-6 consultants on designing a fully integrated planning solution including conducting workshops to facilitate requirements, designing of key business processes leveraging standard SAP content, & providing detailed fit/gap assessments based on resulting requirements.
- Leading an effort, including hands on configuration, for developing the IP solution through unit test and integration testing with a CRM 7.0, BI footprint.
- Input into training content and materials to help facilitate training business users on the new solution
- Hands on configuration experience in SAP IP. Minor experience in SAP BPS and CRM potentially.
- Responsible to lead workshop with the business and obtain agreement and sign-off on the scope for planning in IP.
- Responsible to come up with a functional and technical design of the solution as well as the actual build/configuration in SAP IP (planning layouts, functions, etc). After the build, the IP expert will take the lead on the unit testing as well as all functional testing of IP including defect fixes.
- Responsible for a strategy how to manually enter planning data for 2011 directly into IP to be able to report on actual versus plan already in 2011 even though the actual IP solution will not be used for planning until for 2012 calendar year.
- Also be involved in the design of reports that compare actual data with the planned data from IP.
- In addition to SAP IP, this role includes work with design of SAP BW Info Providers and BOBJ universes.
- Planning areas in scope include energy efficiency goals, energy savings, number of audits, number of activities, etc. Mainly non financial planning related to CRM.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.