|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 4+ years Java, J2EE, JSP development experience.
- 4+ years MVC Framework experience: Struts2, Spring or similar
- XML, XSL, processing/parsing.
- Candidate must have strong structured methodology experience
- Strong OO, OOA, OOP experience
- Experience configuring and administering application servers.
Weblogic 9.1 preferred.
- Webservice experience: SOAP Request/Response handling,
SQL and common database knowledge preferred (Oracle, SQL Server)
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 26, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The Java Developer will be responsible for implementation, testing and maintenance of internal and external web-based applications.
Primary areas of responsibility include customer self-service applications and web-based interfaces into our subscriber management system for use by customer care agents. The Java Developer should be familiar with all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
Responsible for the following:
- Full system life cycle development of customer self-service and customer care center applications.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.
- Follow high level of standards across all levels of work.
- Work closely with the Portal Infranet application development team to implement applications that run transactions against our Portal Infranet subscriber management system.
- Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system, integration, stress and user acceptance testing.
- Address performance issues in an effort to ensure that all applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic.
- Anticipate and resolve technical problems and solve difficult challenges with only occasional need for technical assistance from others.
|- Phone Screen and Face to face interview|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.