|ORACLE FINANCIALS LEAD|
|Job Location||East Rutherford, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or
foreign equivalent, plus 5 years of experience.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 10, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Work as an Oracle Tech. Led and support Oracle Financials implementation of new modules/functions and on-going maintenance.
- Gather and document user requirements and provide functional designs to meet those requirements.
- Translate functional requirements into technical designs by addressing specific functional requirements within the Oracle system.
- Develop Oracle applications through actual coding or coordination with Oracle developers. Complete unit testing of work as well as integration testing with other custom components and the larger Oracle application.
- Provide the setups in the Oracle application necessary to deploy and maintain both custom and standard application components.
- Document functional requirements, functional designs, and all technical designs according to documentation standards of client's IT dept.
- Apply Oracle development tools such as PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Workflow Builder, and the OA Framework.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.