|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- At least 6+ years experience in IBM DataStage Enterprise Edition
7.5 (Server and Parallel Jobs), Oracle 8.x/9.x/10G, and SQL Server.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- UNIX Shell scripting, Autosys and Data Modeling|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||February 25, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The candidate should have strong knowledge in design, development, testing and implementing ETL jobs (both server and parallel) in IBM DataStage Enterprise Edition 7.5.
Candidate should have :
· Understanding of ETL processes and Best Practices thereof.
· Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with IBM DataStage Server and Parallel Jobs
· Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with SAP, MQ plug-ins and XML packages in DataStage.
· Strong knowledge in Oracle & SQL Server.
· Understanding of change management processes
· Understanding of Production Support (PS) processes
· Strong ability to work independently as a developer
· Good and / or diverse understanding of IT infrastructure and other technologies
· Ability to deal with business users
· Strong communication skills
|- Phone Screen and Face to face interview|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.