|Oracle SOA Developer|
|Job Location||Pittsburg, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
1. Oracle SOA 11g, JDeveloper, ESB concepts, BPEL, XML, XSD,
XSLT, OAGIS BOD definitions
2. Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Performance tuning
3. UNIX-AIX, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic
4. Clearcase, Clearquest
5. Object Oriented Design concepts, SOA frameworks
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
1. Ability to perform analysis and design for software using
industry standard modeling tools.
2. Proficient in the use of software development tools and
techniques in software projects (including use of integrated
development environments, profilers, debuggers and performance
monitoring tools related to the architects' core area of
3. Present information and communicate effectively with clients,
team members and management.
4. Knowledge of cross-platform design and development experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 28, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|- Responsible for creating and generating reports, interfaces, extensions, forms, and workflows. Assist a development team on the support of Oracle SOA Suite 11g and changes necessary to integrate with the ERP project. This person would also need to have strong Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills.|
|- Phone Screen and Face to face interview|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.