|Senior Java Developer|
|Job Location||WILMINGTON, DE, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- In-depth knowledge of Java including JUNIT, ANT
- In-depth knowledge of XML including XSLT and XPATH. Nice to have
- Deployment familiarity of J2EE
- Familiarity with major database vendors such as MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of enterprise application design patterns.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly in
written and verbal form.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Several years experience building high-availability Java
applications that interact with multiple systems.
- In-depth knowledge of web presentation methods (HTML, XSL,
- Experience with software development on commercial or
- Experience with multi-tier system design and implementation.
- Proven ability to work independently and part of a team to
successful implement projects.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 25, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The Senior Java Developer must be self-directed, heads-up Java Developer who is able to contribute immediately. This position will require the individual to expand on loosely defined business requirements to insure proper technical solutions are designed and implemented.
The successful applicant will have broad responsibilities for designing, building and implementing large scale software development projects. Position requires strong Java technical skills and technical leadership. In-depth programming and interpersonal skills will allow the applicant to play a major part in guiding projects from requirements analysis to deployment.
- Work with members of the project team and business owners to refine and clarify business requirements.
- Produce technical specifications and provide input into general architectural decisions.
- Provide input to assist in overall team process improvement and product design stability.
- Code and test software to meet company standards and within acceptable defect tolerances of design specifications.
- Work with IT and business test groups to support quality and acceptance tests.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor others in general technical skills.
- Properly track progress, effort, issues, resolutions and communicate status to project leadership
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.