Sr Websphere Administrator
|Job Location||Jersey City, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Must have an advanced knowledge of IBM Websphere and knowledge
of IBM MQ, Solaris 10, LDAP.
- Knowledge of IBM Datapower is a plus.
- Will play a critical role in working with Application
development teams to deploy new eCommerce solutions as well as
optimize configurations for stability and performance.
Other duties include:
* Work with technology vendors and application development teams
on implementing technical services, tools and techniques for use
in Internet facing eCommerce applications and solutions.
* Design technical solutions in support of eCommerce
* Provide subject matter expertise in multiple advanced
technology areas - Websphere, LDAP, IBM MQ, etc.
* Implement specialized pilot projects.· Oversee/implement
deployment/upgrades of Web applications and underlying
* Perform problem/performance resolution in production
environments on a 24/7 basis.
* Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 31, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of production software; includes implementing new features, Configure / customize new and existing software products.
- Create and maintain software/ file security (internal / External), Develop automatic routines to enhance production tasks eliminating manual intervention / tasks, Modify, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot existing software, work with vendor to customize new software.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!