|Job Location||Washington, DC, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Four plus years experience as a Weblogic Administrator
including Weblogic Server 9.X.
- Four plus years experience JBoss, Sun Application Server.
- Five years professional experience with at least 1-year
technical experience developing in and/or administering web
technologies to include: JSP/Servlets, JDBC, and/or EJB.
- Three plus years experience operating in a Sun Solaris 9 (or
10) environment. Practical experience with containers a plus
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts and load balancing
- BS degree in engineering, computer science, or other related
technical or commensurate experience.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to
work independently, as well as, in a team environment with
limited direction, to meet schedule and objectives
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team-building attitude required.
Some local travel may be required.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with
staff at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in
- Commitment to
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 18, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This position is responsible for Tier III support, including the overall uptime and availability of BEA WebLogic instances used in the delivery of our client content and services. He will work with clients and independently on the deployment, administration and design of J2EE applications running WebLogic and Apache on Solaris based systems. He must apply and be an advocate of software practices such as: configuration management, change management, peer reviews, and team-oriented work.
- Installing, configuring, and managing, as an administrator, the WebLogic, JBoss, Sun Application Server product suites
- Creating, designing and scripting application solutions
- Deploying .war & .jar files and establishing production standards and policies
- Managing and maintaining Apache web instances
- After hours Tier III support of productions systems on an on-call basis
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.