|Websphere Commerce Expert|
|Job Location||Dublin, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experience with development and support of large-scale business critical applications,
preferably Commerce B2B, B2C, and/or web applications
- Experience working directly with the business to understand business priorities, and help
align business application strategies with those priorities
- Experience with all aspects of the application lifecycle (requirements, design, development,
testing, and deployment)
- Experience developing and documenting conceptual solutions
- Broad set of technology understanding and/or experience:
- J2EE, preferably WebSphere Application Server
- Websphere Commerce
- Messaging, preferably Message Broker
- Database, preferably DB2
- Application Infrastructure (ie network, operating system, storage, etc)
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and judgment skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize own workload, under changing conditions, with minimal
- Ability to collaborate with other IT teams to advance goals.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
· Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Business or
related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience required
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 17, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Responsible for designing and implementing applications, systems and IT products required to enable business objectives.
- Development of customer facing website based on business requirements.
- Experience in multiple development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Websphere Commerce and related data integration technologies (ETL, MB, BODL)
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.