|Job Location||Phoenix, AZ, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 5+ years programming experience using J2EE technology, threading
- 3+ years Spring framework
- 2+ years Drupal
- 5+ years Team leadership
- 2+ years Agile
- 5+ years SQL experience demonstrating advanced SQL development
- Technical Lead for 3-5 years over large enterprise project.
- Technical design, coding patterns
- Working in an Agile team environment
- Ability to map user requirements to the application design
- Experience applying best practices design patterns and following
J2EE, PHP, Dupal coding standards
- Experience with source control software products (CVS, VSS,
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- BS in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent
- 1-3+ years Insurance experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||February 14, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The successful candidate will act as the Techncial Lead for the Exigen workstreams within the Online Billing and Payments project.
The candidate is also resposnible to :
- Exigen CA Select Product Online Payments and Document Viewing
- Lead development efforts and resolve issues to enhance Fastlane Integration so it returns current vehicles only
- Lead development efforts and deliver code to integrate new CSAA.com platform with SOA for Exigen Policy & Billing Details
- Lead development efforts and deliver code to support recurring, semi-annual, and non-monthly payment cycles
- Lead development efforts and deliver code to support Exigen Online Payments
- Lead development efforts and deliver code to support Exigen Online Documents presentment
- Lead efforts to complete all unit level testing
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.