|Production Support Engineer|
|Job Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Oracle 9i / SQL Server / PLSQL / MySQL /
- Java / JSP / J2EE / Struts / Spring / Servlets / EJB / JDBC /
- Unix Shell Scripts / .Net
- Web Services / SOA / WebLogic / SOAP / JAX-WS / WSDL / .Net /
- Analysis and implementation of web based applications in Sales
and Finance domains
- All phases of Software Engineering including Design, Coding,
Testing and Implementation
- Design and Development of Applications having Oracle as backend
- Developing database components including stored procedures,
Views, Triggers, Cursors, User-defined functions using PL/SQL
- Troubleshooting and performance fixes, quality procedures
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Designing the prototype and the framework based on Java /
- Developing JSPs, Servlets and SQL queries and stored procedures
for Oracle9i database and deploying the application using Unix
- Batch Development
- Configuration Management and versioning of code
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 25, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The position involves Design, Development and Implementation of e-commerce using J2EE Technologies and Platforms.
The proper candidates will have wide exposure to all layers of production like UI Layers & Business Logic, as well as variety of Databases, Web Servers & App servers.
Successful candidate are responsible for:
- Support the Production environment by engineering solutions across all layers of the infrastructure.
- Become the SME of the group and use a combination of your skills and professionalism to manage the production environment.
- Interact with the business users to understand new requirements.
- Develop oracle stored procedures/functions and views using PL/SQL.
- Write and modify existing PL/SQL stored procedures for Oracle Database.
- Code UNIX jobs which call Oracle PL/SQL and SQL*LOADER logic to extract and load data.
- Support Post Production of existing applications.
- Analyze, design, review, test and implement the enhancements related to the existing applications.
- Analyze application presentation layer.
- Buffer and process high-volume records.
- Design use case, activity & sequence diagrams, functional specifications and UI diagrams to determine the scope of the development work.
- Implement SOAP/XML based Java Web-Services for retrieval of product information.
- Code, maintain, and administer EJBs, Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a Web Logic application server and Oracle9i.
- Write stateless session beans to retrieve data.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.