|Job Location||Bristol, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Installation, Maintenance and Development in Windows SharePoint
Services (2.0/3.0). Upgrade of SharePoint will be likely.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 2003/2007, this includes writing
and deploying Microsoft InfoPath forms a plus.
- Knowledge of MSFT based client-based scripting languages and
server-based languages a huge plus.
- Experience eliciting and analyzing business requirements, work
with internal IT employees and vendors with implementing
solutions and solving issues.
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting commercial GPS
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelors of Science degree in IT/IS or Computer Science or
- Must have 1- 5 years experience working in a structured IT
- MCSE certification - or equivalent experience.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, are mandatory.
- Must be able to communicate, train, document and support a
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||December 10, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsibilities for this position is that, successful candidate should become - Familiar with the current state of the Service Technician Technology Initiative.
- Understand the 'technician image' and transition its maintenance to the CLIENT Support Desk.
- Complete the deployment of the repair order forms system (system is currently deployed to 40-50% of CLIENT locations):
- A location deployment would also consist of training service technicians in the use of the repair order system; keeping in mind most technicians have limited technical skills.
- Act as a liaison between technicians and operational management to help streamline policy issues as the project progresses.
- Maintain/Upgrade the current repair order form which requires knowledge in InfoPath 2003 and Microsoft Jscript.
|* Communication is HIGHLY important on this one, as the developer will be providing training to end users as well.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.