|SAP Product Tracing Conversion Support|
|Job Location||Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- SAP configuration, SAP console, Data conversions, RF, PCs,
Printers, and bar code printers.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 15, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The chosen candidate will work closely with the SAP PM and SAP
Conversion Lead in identifying, documenting and addressing all process
gaps related to data management.
HE / She will be working with the SAP PM and SAP Conversion Lead and
IT Project Manager in processing the material conversions.
HE / She will have Conversions will cross multiple days and shifts.
HE / She will be Performing data validation of post data conversions
insuring all data has converted correctly
HE / She will be Working with the SAP PM and SAP Conversion Lead to
insure readiness for cutover, physical inventory and adjustments,
The work is defined as development of the Capability through Launch
phases for the full project.
The expected outcome of this project is:
- Assessment of each plants' requirements
- Develop business process requirements and identify gaps
- Maintain detail tracking of project plan and report variances
- Maintain detail cost and budget tracking and report variances
- Develop and deliver Training Plan and Training
- Manage conversion of master data to SAP batch management
- Coordination of each site's data conversion inventory process
- Continuous coordination with Cordillera team on change management
- Support Go Live
- Identify potential risks and mitigation throughout the project
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.