|Senior Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Extensive Windows and Linux troubleshooting knowledge in multi
- SQL experience writing ad hoc queries to investigate system
issues (Oracle, SQL server)
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Flexibility with regards to after-hours and weekend work as
needed is a must.
- Experience debugging code written by other developers in
- Knowledge of databases including intermediate SQL
- Working knowledge of Toad, Aqua Data Studio or similar query
- Knowledge of advanced networking and security concepts
- Excellent Unix and scripting skills using standard Perl and
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a customer-centric environment
- Apply in-depth technical analysis of application issues to
solve customer reported problems
- Ability to relay technical information in a non-technical
- Ability to analyze and grasp user's needs.
- Ability to work well within a team to learn and share
- Knowledge of Apache, JBOSS, SSL Certs, DNS
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 1, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|Sr. Technical Support Engineer with a Unix/Linux background and knowledge of HTML, CGI, HTTP, Perl, basic system administration, networking, and DNS. Ability to configure and troubleshoot complex applications whether third party systems as well as in-house developed applications. Support all aspects of project life cycle through ITIL based Configuration, Change, Service, Incident and Problem management. Support operational, failure/recovery and performance testing in both the test and production environments. Deploy and configure existing surveillance and application code. Log, escalate, track and resolve environmental, application and surveillance migration issues|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.