|User Interface Analyst/ Web Designer|
|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- MS Visio
- Systems Analysis & Design Skills
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- User Interface Design
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Minimum of 7+ years of IT work experience focused in software
system design with emphasis on system analysis using RUP and UML.
- Health insurance industry background in the area of Claim
Processing/Adjudication is preferred.
- User Experience / Web UI design and development experience /
working knowledge of variety of UI frameworks (e.g. Flex, GWT) a
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 23, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This is a User Interface Analyst/ Designer. Candidate should have a background in web development but has moved into more analysis and design work. These people are designing the look and interactivity of a front end website dealing with user interface, user experience, design models and system specifications.
- Self-motivated, disciplined analyst with strong analytical / critical thinking skills. Can work well within team as well as independently.
- Strong emphasis on presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to lead team efforts.
- The candidate will be accountable for gathering, providing high level design solutions and delivering system requirements by closely working with Plans & business stakeholders.
- Performing Analysis and producing System High level (4+1 Views) Design Models and System specifications.
- The candidate will assist in implementation support and system enhancements and should be comfortable in executing multiple tasks. Provide both order-of-magnitude and detailed estimates for software design analysis activities and artifacts.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.