|Job Location||Madison, WI, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
1) SYBASE relational databases.
2) Structured query language.
3) Relational database performance tuning and indexing.
4) FOUCS database design, optimization and development.
5) FOCUS database load program optimization
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
1) Knowledge of investment and accounting concepts
2) WebFOCUS development tools including Developer Studio
4) Excel including pivot tables and graphs
5) WebFOCUS Graphs
6) Other IBI tools and or software e.g. InfoAssit, etc.
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||August 30, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The candidate will participate on a team responsible for support and enhancement of an intranet-based investment reporting application. Under moderate= supervision, the candidate's primary responsibilities will be one or more of the following:
1) Design, develop/modify, test and deploy complex parameterized WebFOCUS reports.
2) Design, develop/modify, test and deploy complex load programs for FOCUS databases.
3) Report Caster job/task design, development, test and deployment.
4) Assistance with installation and testing of a WebFCOUS version 7.7.01 Upgrade Include rate and full name of consultants.
5.) WebFOCUS report development using various output formats including Excel, HTML and PDF.
6) Core FOCUS programming including but not limited to Dialogue Manager, FOCUS databases, MODIFY and JOIN.
7) Text-based editing of WebFOCUS programs.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.