|Senior Java Developer|
|Job Location||Wilmington, DE, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Several years experience building high-availability Java
applications that interact with multiple systems.
- In-depth knowledge of web presentation methods (HTML, XSL,
- Experience with software development on commercial or
- Experience with multi-tier system design and implementation.
- Proven ability to work independently and part of a team to
successful implement projects.
- In-depth knowledge of Java including JUNIT, ANT
- In-depth knowledge of XML including XSLT and XPATH. Nice to
have includes PL/SQL
- Deployment familiarity of J2EE
- Familiarity with major database vendors such as MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of enterprise application design patterns.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly
in written and verbal form.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Spring Framework and Spring MVC *
- Velocity (templating) *
- Eclipse IDE *
- Maven *
- Subversion (source control)
- Tomcat or JBoss
- JUnit (unit testing)
- EasyMock or JMock (unit testing mocking tools) * Emma or
Cobertura (code coverage) FitNesse (integration testing) Ajax
libraries like YUI!, prototype, or JQuery
- Axis2 or Spring WS
- Apache Commons
- SoapUI (webservice testing)
- PMD or Checkstyle (static code analysis) Quartz (scheduler)
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 16, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will have broad responsibilities for designing, building and implementing large scale software development projects. Extensive knowledge of Java technical skills and technical leadership skills are required.
The successful candidate must be self-directed, heads-up Java Developer who is able to contribute immediately. This position will require the individual to expand on loosely defined business requirements to insure proper technical solutions are designed and implemented. The successful applicant will have broad responsibilities for designing, building and implementing large scale software development projects. Position requires strong Java technical skills and technical leadership. In-depth programming and interpersonal skills will allow the applicant to play a major part in guiding projects from requirements analysis to deployment.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.