|Job Location||Portland, OR, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experienced application analyst delivering quality software and
technical support services
- Assist customers with resolving issues that are escalated from
our Service Desk.
- Map business process workflow
Work with customers to understand a reported issue, develop a
resolution approach, and articulate solution to customer to get
buy-in and closure
- Escalate issues requiring prioritization for development
- Configure the OnCare services for new and current customers
- Test software applications to insure stability and reliability
of our solution
- Maintain solution documentation for potential re-use and
- Ability to migrate and upgrade existing software solutions
- Learn and support our OnCare center management application and
associated business processes
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 7, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for the resolution of reported support incidents for customers that have implemented our OnCare products and solutions. Will have the ability to clearly analyze a technical issue and provide a solution to the customer's issue.
Assist customer(s) with resolving their center management application issues.
This position will report into our Field Applications, Operations and Support team to fulfill our support obligations for our OnCare childcare and education management software as well as various other applications used by centers.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.