|Job Location||Syracuse, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- SQL Server/DB expertise
- Excellent skills and experience in Microsoft .NET
oriented design and data architecture required.
- Design and software architecture experience for enterprise
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Engineering, or related field.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Professional certifications a plus.
- Consulting experience a plus
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 10, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will provide front-end and back-end development, and will focus on ASP.NET and C#. The contractor will be working off of a detailed pre-existing specification. Additionally, the contractor will work with ASP.NET 3.0, which is not a requirement, but a “nice to have”.
Responsible for the:
- Design, plan, recommend, develop, and/or implement project specific software solutions to meet tactical, reliability, performance, and security requirements.
- Formulate and recommend technical specifications and provide professional consultation and guidance to team members.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.