|Job Location||Westchester, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Hands on experience with Tibco Administrator, EMS, BusinessWorks,
Adapters administration and installation.
- Ability to use Hawk for monitoring Tibco components. Practical
experience writing Hawk rulebases
- Configuring different Tibco components in a failover and load-
- 7 to 8 years of applicable/related experience or 4 years equivalent
experience and 4-year degree in Computer-related field.
- Practical experience working with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with Tibco adapters, in particular, MQ adapter and Siebel
- Moderate scripting skills: any of shell scripting, Java, XML and
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience troubleshooting Administrator, EMS, BusinessWorks,
Adapters and Rendezvous processes in a production environment.
Experience With The Following Skills Desired:
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networks.
Basic understanding of load balancing and firewalls.
- Understanding of high availability solutions/technologies.
- Document processes and procedures supporting this role
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 1, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Must be experienced and possess Systems administration and deployment, troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of Performance & High Availability set up and configurations. HAWK set up and configurations. TIBCO upgrades and maintenance skills. Additional description follows;
The systems administrator manages the implementation and support of Tibco Administrator, EMS and BusinessWorks across multiple applications. Individual in this role will serve as a liaison between Operations, Infrastructure and Application Development regarding the implementation and maintenance of the environments, evolves existing processes to affect support for both development and production environments, monitors log files, performance issues and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- The individual in this role should have an understanding of the functionality of the business area applications and assists in tailoring the environment to meet the users' needs. Work with the infrastructure and development teams, participating in and validating technology decisions.
- Deploy, manage, monitor and maintain Tibco Enterprise Middleware.
- Rotating on-call support.
- This individual will function as one of the subject matter experts for the middleware environment.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.