|Senior Java Developer / Team Lead|
|Job Location||Southfield, MI, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Large Scale Web Applications in an Agile Environment
- Web Services development is a Must
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience with creating custom APIs to work with data a plus.
- APIs are all written in pure Java that is critical.
- Data experience with Java is critical.
- Good communications skills, should be able to hit the ground
running, proven track record of technical and domain expertise
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 28, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|Responsible on the application in Core Java, CREATION of Web Services and CREATION of custom APIís and he must has a Team Lead experience|
|Phone Screen and Face to face interview|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.