|SQL Server Developer|
|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Knowledge of SQL Server database architecture (components and
processes of the database) for SQL Server 2000, 2005 and above.
- Experience in SQL developing and maintaining stored procedures and
- Experience with Data Warehousing, and ETL (SSIS & DTS)
- Knowledge of data modeling and database design concepts for OLTP
applications and working knowledge of database modeling tools
- Advanced SQL skills (complex stored procedures, triggers, looping
- Ability to do database and SQL performance analysis and make
- Advanced experience with data analysis, data validation and data
- Experience in converting MS Access databases to MS SQL Server.
- Utilize strong writing skills to draft System Support
Documentation as needed
- Experience with full software development life cycle; including
technical design and specifications determined from business
- Ability to translate business requirements into a technical design
- Self motivated and highly professional with ability to take on
responsibility and also to work independently or within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction, constructive criticism and work to
- Perform research and analysis for problem resolution using strong
written and verbal communication skills to produce System Support
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Understanding of SQL Server technology on Windows OS.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and reporting
- Web development knowledge.
- Data warehousing design understanding.
- Data warehouse ETL design and development skills.
- Knowledge of developing with MS .NET
- Familiarity with source control software: Visual Source Safe
- Development experience using SQL Server Analysis Services
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||March 16, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|We are seeking an experienced SQL Server database developer to join a development team to design and construct SQL Server software and databases for new applications as well as support of existing applications. This person will work directly with the Data Management team on a day to day basis and be involved as an integral part of the design for each of the applications and reporting needs undertaken.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.