|Senior UI Developer|
|Job Location||Pittsburg, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experience developing .NET web based UIs to integrate with
middle tier services and business logic as part of a high
performance, 3-tier services integrated architecture.
- Senior Level Microsoft Web UI Development skills, with a
concentrated focus on ASP.Net/c# is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of the .Net framework and web technologies
oriented design, multi-tier development, DHTML, XML, Web
Services, and SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
- Experience in building Asp.Net Server controls and integration
with Asp.Net Ajax framework.
- Experience and thorough knowledge in Asp.net Ajax. Creating
Ajax controls and components.
- Demonstrated skills in cross-browser UI development.
Strong communication and organizational skills, including task
- 5 years of hands on experience with UI development.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- Healthcare Application Development is a huge plus|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 22, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Successful candidate are responsible for the following duties:
- Technically design UI, interface, interaction flow and aesthetics of complex web applications.
- Focus on user experience and participate in designing projects that translate user designs into a cutting edge, functioning web experience.
- Review and analyze requirements and specifications, including the ability to provide recommendations and suggestions.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, visual mockups and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Developing cross browser web apps.
- Collaborating with team of peers on projects.
- Participate in very agile development.
- Maintain existing web applications.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.