|Job Location||Cedar Rapids, IA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Extensive knowledge of BMC Remedy v 7.5 or 7.6 or more recent
- Knowledge of Kinetic Data Service Request system (desired)
- Development experience with Ruby.
- Experience compiling, trending, and analyzing system
performance and availability data resulting in metrics to be
provided to management as the basis for business decisions.
- BA Degree preferred.
- Min of 8 years work experience
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 24, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Position will be responsible for designing systems and subsystems. Candidates must have a strong understanding of the overall business and how all applications used by that business are utilized. Will provides recommendation on technical solutions to business needs in the organization. Coordinates extensive projects with all relevant personnel and management.
The chosen applicant are responsible for:
- Designs multi-application solutions.
- May be a subject matter expert for specific areas, applications or technologies.
- Analyzes requirements for major projects involving multiple components internal and external to the division.
- Selects appropriate solutions. Accountable for product and tool selection.
- Models cross-functional and divisional business processes and enterprise data.
- Identifies and implements appropriate technology across the organization or directs others in these activities.
- Creates test strategies for cross application or solutions.
- May lead discussions with clients, management, coworkers, operations, tech support and vendors.
- Proactively recommends solutions which take into consideration costs, business needs, and system impacts.
- Leads analysis and general architectural design across platforms and divisions.
- Demonstrates exceptional negotiations and persuasion skills across the organization and company.
- Takes leadership role in product and tool selection and the development of specifications for new and existing systems
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.