|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience developing Spotfire Reports,
Spotfire WebPlayer, Spotfire SDK
* 2-3 years of Strong Oracle and Sybase SQL experience
* Financial Domain experience preferred
* Programming Knowledge in Java, J2EE / VBA experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Solid understanding of the business or function for which the
application is designed
* Specific business background through training and application
* Full understanding of the software development process
including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing,
problem resolution and planning
* Applications/technology knowledge and expertise in one or a few
* Full competency in all relevant development and coding
environments, languages, tools and platforms
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||November 21, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The chosen applicant are responsible to the following duties:
* Develops, modifies, integrates, and maintains software solutions.
* Provides business solutions by developing complex or multiple software applications.
* Uses business knowledge to translate the vision for divisional initiatives into business solutions by developing complex or multiple software applications.
* Conducts studies of alternatives; analyzes and recommends changes in project development policies, procedures, standards, and strategies to development experts and management.
* May work with minimal or without supervision
* Determines and develops approaches to solutions
* Understand and implement the business requirements in Spotfire
* Follow SDLC process and provide all necessary documentation for specific releases.
* Work on any enhancements of legacy projects which are implemented in Java/VBA programming languages.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.