|Job Location||Wilmington, DE, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 5-7 years experience in technology related to Business
- Expertise in front-end delivery and Graphical User Interface
- Hands-on experience with BI applications is preferred.
- Strong mathematical skills to drive advanced analytics
- Data warehouse with strong policies and implemented processes
- Financial Services Industry with specific experience in
Corporate o Wholesale Banking.
- Business Intelligence Technology experience
- Non-technical knowledge, experience, and skills (leadership,
management, oral and/or written communication, etc.)
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||December 26, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- To provide analysis, design, and technical specification direction on onboarding data to the GIW and populate specific reporting marts. The person will be part of a team of Ab Initio developers.
- Business Unit/Department Overview – Provide general information about the immediate business unit or department. Be as descriptive as possible. This section should include, but is not limited to:
- Size and scope: This position is to fulfill a need in the Global Information Warehouse’s (GIW) Receivables team. GIW services the entire Global Transaction Services (GTS) division within Institutional Clients Group (ICG).
- GIW services the entire Global Transaction Services (GTS) division within the Institutional Clients Group (ICG).
- The business is sponsoring a significant program to improve the maturity of Information Management across GTS.
- Projects include data acquisition from upstream sources, building a normalized data warehouse using an industry standard data model, exposing data to clients in analytical marts, and implementing data governance best practices across the organization, including implementing metadata management tools.
The successful candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
* Act as business expert for the team. Write functional requirements and testing scripts.
* Participate in data analysis and documentation.
* Verify functional and data integrity of the application.
* Manage changes to scope effectively and impact on overall project plans.
* Lead and participate in peer reviews to ensure excellence.
* Assist PM and PL in planning.
* Manage issues list and meeting minutes to ensure transparency and consistency.
* Provide input to the business on guidelines and processes.
* Create process flow diagrams, and data mapping documents.
* Oversee use of design tools to create mock screens and prototypes.
* Drive use of advanced analytic capabilities.
* Assist PM with budget and project management activities.
* Interview stakeholders.
* Document current and future state.
* Develop process flows (both current and future state).
* Identify and implement best practices across the organization.
* Receivables team which consists of 12 people.
* Reporting structure: He will report directly to the Project Manager.
* Interaction with other divisions: He will interact primarily with teams within the Global Information Warehouse and external business and technology teams.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.