|Job Location||Bentonville, AR, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
* Certifications in OBIEE is preferred
* Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience,
with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data
* Experience with Oracle and Teradata databases
* Demonstrated ability with MS Windows, UNIX, AIX, and Linux
* Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end
BI applications according to specifications.
* Strong understanding of relational database structures,
theories, principles, and practices.
* Full project management and development life cycle experience.
* Experience with database design applications, including ErWin,
ER Studio, or similar ER tool.
* Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
* Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving
* Strong understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
* Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer
science, information systems, or computer engineering.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 15, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The OBIEE Specialists role is to strategically design and implement BI
software and systems, including integration with databases and data
warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering
requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users.
The OBIEE is also responsible for ensuring high levels of BI
availability through support functions and in-depth testing. This role
requires a successful track record of implementing Oracle's Business
Intelligence suite and leading and mentoring geographically disperse
The individual are responsible to the following duties:
* Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of
* Design, code, test, and document all new or modified OBIEE systems,
applications, and programs.
* Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report
definitions. Develop graphs and portal interfaces.
* Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure
interoperability with OBIEE solutions.
* Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional
specifications for OBIEE front-end applications.
* Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval,
change and delete functions meet business requirements for project
* Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the
organization’s business systems development methodology and/or its
Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
* Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide
technical support as necessary.
* Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these
applications as necessary.
* Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote
BI usage to relevant departments.
* Mentor and provide postive leadership to junior members of the team.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.