|Senior MQ Series Developer|
|Job Location||Morristown, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
• MQ Series 7.0, .NET and C# web development
• Proven extensive experience in developing mission critical
integration interfaces and components.
• Expert experience of integrating with WebSphere MQ
• Solid grounding in object-oriented design and development.
• Schema design
• Strong experience in implementing Service Oriented
• Experience with Message Brokers/ESB
• Strong with all Microsoft.Net technologies including expert
of Microsoft.Net framework, C#, ADO.NET, XML/XSL/XSLT, Windows
Communication Foundation etc.
• Strong database experience including SQL Server, T-SQL
• Three or more years of Financial Services experience.
• Good oral and written communication skills and interpersonal
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
integration projects, messaging paradyms, straight through
processing, and SMS Mapping
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 7, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible with the integration projects, messaging paradyms,
straight through processing, and SMS Mapping. The nice to have on this
project in Enterprise Server Bus.
Responsible also to work and develop with MQ Series 7.0, .NET and C#
web development applications
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.