|Liferay Portal Architect|
|Job Location||Warren, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
Liferay Portal Server, performance tuning, customizing the user
experience/look and feel and developing portal content. Google
Gadgets, Web Proxy Portlets, WSRP, Smart GWT and Flex.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 3, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The Liferay Portal Architect will assist the Portal team with customizing the Liferay Portal Server Product to satisfy the requirements of our unified Intranet project. The Portal Architect has comprehensive knowledge of the Liferay Portal Server and is an expert at extending its capabilities, performance tuning, customizing the user experience/look and feel and developing portal content.
The Portal Architect works with the Portal Team to rapidly develop prototypical integrations with between Liferay and Content Providers using technologies including Google Gadgets, Web Proxy Portlets, WSRP, Smart GWT and Flex. He or She will port the look and feel of the citi.net and CitiVelocity sites into Liferay Themes.
The successful candidate are responsible to:
- Create Liferay Themes that mimic the look and feel of 2 portals
- Integrate the Portal Reverse Proxy with Liferay
- Integrate the Portal and Liferay entitlements engines
- Work with content providers to develop portlets using Google
- Gadgets, Web Proxy Portlets, WSRP, Smart GWT and Flex.
- Identify all of the levers that Liferay has for tuning performance (thread pools, parallelization, etc) and makes recommendations on settings based on performance testing and capacity planning
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.