|Job Location||Boca Raton, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- NET 3.5 or better (.net 3+ years / v3.5 1+ year)
- Web services (2+ years)
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET using C#
- SQL Server (v 2000 / 2005 / 2008) (3+ years)
- SQL language (3+ years)
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Classic ASP (strong +)
- Visual Basic 6.0
- ADO.NET services
- ECS or related Windows batch scheduler
- Encryption (Megacrypt or PGP)
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 24, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This individual will be working in the PMO supporting applications/processes used by the PMO Distributed Application Support team.
Responsible for the :
- Primary point of contact between the client advocate/business analyst and IT communities, as applicable for each assignment.
- Translate business/system requirements specifications into technical design.
Participate in providing estimates for technical needs.
- Coordination of System Integration Testing and providing assistance with User Acceptance Testing.
- Design, code, test and implement application updates, enhancements and interfaces.
- Provide unit test plans, implementation plans and other required documentation to support production changes.
- Authoring and/or updating technical documentation for existing applications.
- Participate in peer review for all design and development.
- Provide quality deliverables with adherence to - Specified architecture and patterns, Standards / guidelines, Peer reviews, Security and Legal compliance, Maintainability / supportability of code.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation to support availability of PMO applications.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.