|Senior ETL Developer|
|Job Location||Columbus, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
* Proven experience with the design and development of large
* Solutions integrating multiple source systems, must have
experience with Unstructured Data.
* Solid understanding of overall data warehouse design
* Minimum 5 years experience as ETL designer / developer using
Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange CDC, PowerConnect for Web
Services in a IBM AIX environment. Must have experience with 8.x
* Solid AIX UNIX shell scripting skills.
* Demonstrated experience maintaining Informatica Server
* Proven experience designing and developing Quality Assurance
* Experience with small JAVA apps and JAVA Transformation.
* Creation of Test Cases using Quality Center.
* Creation of Technical ETL Specification documentation.
* Ability to communicate design solutions to both technical and
* Ability to create logical data models
* Excellent communication and analytical skills required.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 11, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for data analysis, design, developing and deploying solutions that meet Data Integration / Business Intelligence .
- Analyzing source systems for data profiling and creation of source to target mapping specs.
- Implementing and Refining required business transformation rules and logic
- Designing and developing exception handling, data standardization procedures and quality assurance controls.
- Optimizing ETL performance
- Preparation of technical specification documentation
- Collaborate with all EIM team members.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.