|Systems Administrator - Tech Support|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- LINUX / UNIX
- CISCO routers and switches
- Unix Shell Scripting, PERL
- Apache Web Server , C/C++
- SQL , Sybase, Oracle
- HTTP/HTTPS/SSL, SSH/ OpenSSH
- IP Routing protocols, SNMP, VPN
- Bachelors degree required
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 5, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Identify and resolve system-wide issues on market data servers and data delivery networks (LAN and WAN)
- Interact with field engineers, communication technicians and end users via phone. The Technical - Support Analyst will typically spend several hours per day supporting customers over the phone.
- Isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Analyze system performance data such as error logs, system logs, bandwidth utilization reports and other diagnostic and fault isolation tools to identify problem issues, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Utilize monitoring tools to monitor system, application and network behavior and performance
Code and maintain basic scripts for statistics gathering and analysis, task automation and system monitoring. Perform scheduled system upgrades
- Report design reliability and maintenance problems or "bugs" to design engineering/software engineering teams.
- Accept ownership of customer issues until a solution is achieved providing complete customer satisfaction.
- Work in a 24/7 support environment
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.