|Job Location||Charlotte, NC, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Minimum 6 - 9 years of primary experience in OBI EE
implementations (OBIEE 10g or OBIEE Plus) involving BI Server,
OBIEE Answers, Scorecard, Interactive Dashboard, BI Publisher,
Briefing books, disconnected analytics & BI delivers
- Should have been involved in 2-3 end to end implementation of
OBIEE based DWH projects (preferably with MNC, banks)
- Should have good experience in OBIEE Architecture and
solutioning around OBIEE based reporting solutions; person should
be able to liaise with business folks and understand their
- Dimensional data modeling knowledge and experience is a must
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, performance tuning
- Exposure to presales around OBIEE based solutions is good to
- OLAP exposure (esp Hyperion Essbase) is good to have
- Experience with Oracle or Teradata (more than one is desirable)
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 26, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The OBIEE Specialists role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users. The OBIEE is also responsible for ensuring high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing. This role requires a successful track record of implementing Oracle's Business Intelligence suite and leading and mentoring geographically disperse teams.
- Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of Oracle BIEE.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified OBIEE systems, applications, and programs.
- Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report definitions. Develop graphs and portal interfaces.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with OBIEE solutions.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for OBIEE front-end applications.
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the organization’s business systems development methodology and/or its Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
- Mentor and provide postive leadership to junior members of the team.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.