|C++ Mac Developer|
|Job Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
• Strong programming skills – C, Objective-C, and/or C++
• Mac OSX programming experience
• Proficiency in Xcode, Interface builder
• Experience in driver development
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience in FileVault or other encryption technologies on Mac
- Understanding of Cocoa/UIKit framework for UI development
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 20, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
-Responsible for designing and developing features for XenVault for Mac.
-Follows all XenApp standards of development - appropriate code reviews, test automation, static code analysis, etc..
-Write detail specifications of all features developed and communicate it to all required stakeholders.
-Ensures all code developed and bug fixes does not cause regressions and does right amount of unit testing.
-Responsible for integrity of technical quality control work on assigned projects and communicates with team to maintain functionality, and efficacy.
-Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.