|Senior Database/Informatica ETL Developer|
|Job Location||Rockville, MD, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
1. 8++ of experience in Informatica PowerCenter a must!!
2. Strong experience in designing and developing of
mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows in PowerCenter
3. Strong experience in performance tuning for Informatica
4. Expertise in best practices and development standard for
5. Experience in Informatica Power Exchange implementation
6. Strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL
7. Experience in Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, or other
8. Proficiency in relational database design, data
warehousing and database administration
9. Experience in Oracle Designer, Visio design tools
10. Experience in database performance tuning
11. Experience TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Management development
12. Experience in Unix Shell Scripts
13. Experience in configuration management and code version
14. Experience with Sun Solaris, Digital Unix, HP-UX, Windows
15. Good written and verbal communication skills
16. Good technical and problem solving skills;
17. Excellent oral & written communication skills
18. Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, or
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- Experience in financial service industry is a plus|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 7, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The chosen candidate are responsible to design, develop, and maintain database applications for the Wealth Management group. Work with product managers, project managers, and other development team members on a daily basis to analyze requirements, design, and develop database applications.
1. Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze application requirements
2. Design data integration solutions to satisfy application (business and technical) requirements
3. Implement data integration solutions using Informatica PowerCenter.
4. Provide written status reports to management regarding project status, task, and issues/risks
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.