|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Working with business analyst to translate business
requirements into development requirements, and ultimately coding
effective and efficient web applications.DNS, WIN
- Able to write well documented code.PKI
- Working with Web based and PC applications (developed with
Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Able to write/test/debug PC applications using Visual Studio
- Create and maintain web applications using DotNetNuke, ASP.NET,
VB, VB.Net, ASP, Java, Ajax, and HTML.
- Create web applications, posting data and reports from a source
of SQL Server Databases.
- Very knowledgeable with creating MS SQL Server queries/stored
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of development experience with Microsoft Studio
• Extensive Web development background.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to translate business requirements into
• Work effectively with other technical team members.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 27, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|Provide support for current and ongoing acquisition/divestiture initiatives utilizing a proven approach with Quest Migration Tools. Support day to day operations for the Cardinal Health Active Directory Team including server health checks, resolving problem requests and assist with other in flight projects.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.