|Job Location||Hartford, CT, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise-wide financial systems
would be advantageous.
- Experience with Oracle 10g environment preferred
- UNIX shell Scripting, Perl scripting, Autosys
- PL/SQL and SQL tuning with Oracle.
- Ooperating systems like UNIX, Linux and Windows NT/XP
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Full application development life cycle experience
- Financial services experience (preferably Investment Banking).
- Strong communication skills
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||February 24, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|Responsible for the development of an Oracle projects that includes with working on a large data warehouses, analytical functions, Oracle partitioning, referential integrity concepts|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.