|Job Location||Naperville, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 3+ years as an Oracle developer
- SQL expert (2+ years of use in day-to-day job duties)
NOTE: Oracle PL/SQL is not heavily used and is not a requirement.
- 2+ years of hands-on heavy duty ETL experience.
- 2+ years working on a Linux/Unix platform
- 2+ years of Perl experience (or similar interpreted language
like Python, PHP, Lisp, Ruby, etc.)
- Solid communication skills
- Solid writing skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Enjoy working with small IT teams (5-10 IT professionals)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related curriculums
- Working from home is not an option. Prefer applicants that live
within a 45 minute commute.
- Must be interested in becoming a permanent employee.
- No travel required.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Database Marketing Industry experience
- Familiarity with Oracle analytic functions
- Experience working with large (multi-Terabyte) databases
- Experience optimizing SQL queries using explain plans and/or
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Business
Objects, Crystal Reports, OBIEE, Alterian, Cognos, etc.)
- Familiarity with Campaign segmentation and selection tools
(e.g. Unica Affinium Campaign, Alterian, Aprimo,etc.)
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 7, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Perform hands-on ETL and Oracle development to create Marketing and/or Business Intelligence database solutions.
- Collaborate with Technical Lead to understand solution design and processing specifications.
- Independently use Allant tools, ETL framework, and Oracle to develop solution per specifications.
- Design, document, and execute unit test cases.
- Author detailed process flow documentation.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance to test and rework applicable solution components.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.