|Senior Busienss Rules Architect|
|Job Location||Baltimore, MD, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||- JBOSS BRMS|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 15, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The successful candidate are responsible to develop an architecture to support the enterprise and longer term needs of their organization. The focus of this architecture will be on the JBOSS BRMS. The candidate will be responsible for planning and executing cover training, installation, configuration and related matters (described below) to get SSA established with a successful initiation of a BRMS. A JBOSS architect is required to implement JBOSS BRMS and to assist with extending JBOSS BRMS to the enterprise.
He will also responsible to perform the following:
· Installation and configuration of JBOSS BRMS.
· Establishing a business rules repository using JBOSS BRMS.
· Establishing the architectural model for JBOSS BRMS.
· Integrating JBOSS BRMS with the FUSE suite of enterprise service bus components and constructing a proof of concept.
· Integrating JBOSS BRMS with IBM’s RAD and design and development tools and demonstrating functionality.
· Establishing the best practices and governance model around use of JBOSS BRMS at SSA.
· Transferring technical knowledge and skills for system administration of JBOSS BRMS.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.