|Core Java Developer|
|Job Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- AJAX, JSON and DWR or similar libraries (
- JSP and other web-tier components
- Struts 1 with experience in Struts2, Hibernate and Spring.
- MVC architecture
- J2EE stack and design pattern(i.e. EJB, JMS, JMX, Datasources etc).
- Open source libraries (i.e. Spring, Log4J, Apache Webservices - Axis,
Neethi, CXF(JAX-B), and Commons)
- JUnit3 and JUnit4
- Weblogic 10.3 and iPlanet web server
- Ant and Maven
- SDLC (full)
- Oracle and good experience in writing SQL and stored procedure
- Troubleshooting skills, identifying defects occurring in live
- webservices and client API such as Apache XMLBeans
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 29, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for the development of Java application.
The ideal candidate will work and must have the experience on the following
- Core Java, JSP, Struts framework and EJB.
- Experience on Point of Sale, Back Office and Central Office products.
- Experience in POS sale flow, Tender flow and Transactions flow.
- Experience in Central Office installation, Back Office installation, POS Server installation and POS Client installation.
- POS framework and architecture.
- Good experience in transactions communication between Central office, Back Office and Point of Sale.
- Good experience in CO and BO framework and architecture.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.