|Middleware Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Oak Brook, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 8-10 years overall experience in software engineering, IT
leadership, infrastructure solutions
- Solid understanding of SOA/Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Extensive knowledge of web services and messaging approaches
- Extensive knowledge with the following Enterprise Application -
- Integration Toolsets: MQ series, Informatica, and IBM Message
SAP Exchange infrastructure/process integration
Prior experience integrating vendor provided packages (DB2, JDE,
Operating system administration
Retail or Supply Chain exposure
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelors degree in computer information systems, specialized
computer systems training or equivalent.
- Ability to facilitate meeting with various teams/technical
- Project management skills
- Strong Communication
- Creative Thinker
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 3, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide technical leadership for the middleware architecture running on the Mainframe, Midrange, and Intel systems. Key responsibilites include designing, updating, and managing the overall conceptual and physcial integration architecture which currently consists but not limited to Websphere MQ, Broker, SAP PI/XI, and WBI/JCA integraiton with SAP
The ideal candidate are responsible to design, build, and manage highly available ESB infrastructure.
- Identify areas where proofs of concept are required to validate the integration architecture.
- Determine transfer/middleware technology for each particular interface.
- Resolve integration issues that are escalated as part of the design and development process
- Maintaining technical architecture
- Perform system/software upgrades and apply maintenance releases
- Work closely with the other teams within IT
- Research new technologies to enhance/streamline integration architecture and Provide technical and architectural oversight
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.