|Senior Microsoft BI Developer|
|Job Location||Manhattan, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
* The candidate will have at least 4-5 years experience of
* Additional experience in Risk Management, Equity or Fixed
Income business areas would be beneficial.
* MS business Intelligence (Sql Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MOSS
* MS Office (Excel 2007/VBA)
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to own problems through to resolution
* Ability to work in order to meet tight deadlines.
* Team player
* Flexible and self motivated
* Articulate and methodical
* Experience with working with a global team.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 28, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for working with AI Risk IT team delivering software solutions for Risk analysis
Responsible also to:
1. Design and Develop SQL Server Integration packages for data acquisition from source systems
2. Design and develop Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
3. Analyze user requirements and conceptualize new solutions
4. Participate in Monthly release cycle by performing Unit Testing and QA
5. Participate in code review / peer review
6. Understand and adhere to firm standards and policies
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.