|Job Location||Salt Lake City, UT, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Bachelorís degree or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years experience in project management or project
- Strong computer skills, preferably with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills: presentation, verbal and
- Financial experience is highly preferred.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Professional certification such as PMP from the Project
Management Institute is desirable.
- Experience must demonstrate managing projects to successfully
deliver within specified timescales and budget.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 13, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate is responsible for creating and managing project plans, tracking progress, and ensuring a high level of accountability for execution againts those plans.
These person must be able to have a:
- Full competent to the Project Delivery, Project Risk Management, Decision Making and Improving project performance
- Basic awareness of the Organizational Change, and Project 3rd Party Management,
- Has a working knowledge for Project Communication and Project Staff Management,
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.