|Senior Application Architect|
|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- J2EE, SQL, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, and Weblogic Portal.
- J2EE Security Architecture
- Experience with high-availability server sites (web or
other).and Application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss
- Performance monitoring and profiling tools such as CA
Introscope WILY, JProbe, JRockit Mission Control
- Enterprise Service Bus implementations
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Experience in data transformation technologies such as EDI
tools to support interfaces.
- Knowledge of Java specification – JSR 168, JSR 220 etc.
- Strong understanding of system infrastructure, application
architectures and relational databases
- The ability to recognize and capture business requirements
- Convert captured business requirements to technical
- Strong experience with UP
- Possesses exceptional communication, negotiation, organization
and problem-solving skills
- Attentiveness to quality milestone delivery
SQL skills used for querying and examining complex database
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- 5 years Information technology experience.
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture implementations in
large enterprise systems
- Experience with advanced component based programming and
advanced SQL skills.
- Experience as a technical architect designing and developing
solutions for any large HealthCare Claims System project.
- Desirable if experience with working with third party system
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a related field
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 13, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will serve as Technical Architect/Manager that
will be responsible to :
- Code development using JSF, Hibernate, Spring and Weblogic Portal
- Provide guidance to and work closely with Architecture Team on
tactical and strategic improvements to enhance EOHHS system functions
- Liaise with business owners on technology/technical options that
- Review and approve vendor technical deliverables
- Perform technology/tool evaluations and software technical proof of
- Performance monitoring and tuning of J2EE application and database.
- Liaise with Secretariat-level technology groups and assist in proper
use of shared services
- Ensure that state/ITD, EOHHS, and project level technology and
development standards and guidelines are maintained
- Participate in the governance process for EOHHS architecture and
- Stay current with emerging technologies/trends and impact to EOHHS
- Provide leadership and mentoring of fellow team members
These candidate also will be perform the Project Management
assignments that includes:
- Develop relationships with key users and stakeholders to facilitate
coordination and communication an
- Project planning and progress monitoring. Coordinate the release of
enhancements and configuration/maintenance of applications and
structural changes when necessary
- Provide updates to project management, work in accordance with the
project plan and deliverables to meet project objectives
- Identify resource needs, interview candidates for internal
positions, and supervise contract staff
- Review and approve budget requests for time and resources (TR)
- Participate in project procurement decisions for hardware and
|- 1 phone screen, 1 necessary face-to-face|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.