|SAP Infrastructure Architects|
|Job Location||Collegeville, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experience SAP Netapp professionals.
- Experience with the application layer of SM SAP. AIX / HACMP
- Experience with an OMP interface.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 4, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will help lead an existing SAP project team, assess the current program plan, implement a governance structure, determine project scope and limitations.
- Identify Goals, objectives, and key milestones to put structure around the current engagement.
- Develop IT strategy and architecture recommendations for SM SAP. AIX / HACMP cluster configuration system.
- Verify/revise existing program plan as necessary.
- Implementation of SMSAP based hot backups for SAP systems (per defined procedure)
- Diagnosis of SMSAP hot backup implementation/configuration failures
- Development of remediation work plans for diagnosed failures
- NetApp SAN storage configuration and replication tuning
|- Phone Screen Interview|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.