|Senior Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Seattle, WA, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Object oriented languages such as C++ or Java.
- Agile development methodology
- Windows NT
- Telecom networking protocols (ISDN, X.25, SS7)
- In-depth understanding of telecom networks and technologies
- Telecommunications applications
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, and a minimum 4-year
to 6-years industry experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 7, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate must work for a Competent software development skills acquired in such as :
- Software development in a UNIX environment (preferably Solaris & HP-UX),
- Strong working experience in Database technology (preferably Oracle)
- A structured programming language such as C.
- Experience working on multi-threaded applications.
- Scripting languages such as Shell, tcl, DCL
- Experience with XML
These candidate also will Track record of full project delivery from defining requirements to final deployment; broad understanding of telecommunications; Demonstrable analysis abilities and must have an experience leading or mentoring junior developers
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.